08 May 2011

The Waiting is the Hardest Part

Need to send off the B&W roll.  That means going to Fairview and that would require putting on pants, effort... the lot.  It'll have to wait for the weekend.  Shot a roll of new Fuji 200 at the Botanical Gardens in St. Louis on Mothers Day.  Got some really great shots and miraculously every shot turned out.


I know I said all the shots exposed, but these were the keepers.

In other news, I'm on the brink of finishing my first pinhole.  Used a build write up from Chris Keeney, inventor of the "Mintycam" and will hopefully finish it tonight.  This experiment could go one of two ways.  Hoping for the positive.  Ordered my Recesky TLR and it should be here in time for the wedding.  Looking at the Sprocket Rocket or the Supersampler next.  Two completely different cameras with completely different final products.  Also on the wishlist is an Epson Perfection 40.  Not exactly "analogue," but as I primarily upload my images and seldom print them out it works.  As well, Victoria has gobs and gobs of negatives she'd like to digitize for keeps.

Anywho, that's that.  Going to load and prep my tin pinhole and will post the photos as soon as they're developed.  Then, I'll post photos scanned with the scanner we get, as the shots should go to the sprockets, but the 1 hour place can't scan past the sprockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment